In just a few years, Visual Studio Code has become the most popular editor for Web Development. In short, it is open-source, cross-platform, full of functionality, and has an amazing community behind it. Many of the biggest names in Web Development have already made the switch, and so should you! If you're looking to learn the ins and outs of VS Code while increasing your efficiency and proficiency as a developer, this course is perfect for you. Whether you're brand new to Web Development or a seasoned veteran, there's something for everyone.
- Time-saving tips on how to efficiently navigate Visual Studio Code
- Customize Visual Studio Code with shortcuts, themes, extensions, snippets, and more
- Integrate source control with Git/Github into Visual Studio Code
- Generate code faster and more efficiently
Who Is It For
This course is for beginner to advanced developers who are interested in increasing their speed and efficiency as a developer.
- new web developers looking for the best tools
- Web Developers looking to switch to Visual Studio Code
- Web Developers looking about more advanced topics like debugging