Learn Visual Studio Code
In just a few years, Visual Studio Code has become the most popular editor for Web Development. In short, it is open-source, cross-platform, full of functionality, and has an amazing community behind it. Many of the biggest names in Web Development have already made the switch, and so should you! If you’re looking to learn the ins and outs of VS Code while increasing your efficiency and proficiency as a developer, this course is perfect for you. Whether you’re brand new to Web Development or a seasoned veteran, there’s something for everyone.
Learn everything you need to know about Visual Studio Code
What you’ll learn
- Time-saving tips on how to efficiently navigate Visual Studio Code
- Customize Visual Studio Code with shortcuts, themes, extensions, snippets, and more
- Integrate source control with Git/Github into Visual Studio Code
- Generate code faster and more efficiently
Who this course is for:
- New web developers looking for the best tools.
- Experienced Web Developers looking to switch over to Visual Studio Code
- Web Developers looking to increase their speed and efficiency as a developer
- Basic web development knowledge is useful but not required
- A computer and internet